The MAXXI Museum and Future Architecture Platform invite multi-disciplinary emerging creatives from all over the world with transformative projects related to our living environment to apply to participate in the 2020 European Architecture Program. Apply now before 6 January 2020.
The applications will be judged by the Future Architecture board of members, the Future Architecture alumni, and members of the public through online voting.
TIMETABLE AND DEADLINES
● Publication of the Call for Ideas: 18 November 2019
● Deadline for submitting applications: 6 January 2020
● Matchmaking Conference: 12–13 February 2020
● European Architecture Program: 17 February – 31 October 2020
The call is open to emerging architects, landscape architects, urban planners, designers, engineers, artists, curators, people involved in architectural communication and anyone whose professional work is focused on the future of architecture and living environments. To be eligible as an emerging creative for the Future Architecture Platform, applicants must meet the following criteria:
● The applicant’s independent work(s) related to architecture or city development were created after graduation and within the last two years;
● The applicant has publicly presented or published their independent work(s);
● The applicant has not yet attained recognition by having a body of critically recognized work at major and established institutions or publishers;
● The applicant has not participated in previous Future Architecture Platform activities;
● The applicant may be an individual or a collective.